We have a well stocked store that supplies pasta and pasta sauces, rices, eggs, long life milk, cheese, chocolate and soft drinks, and we have a good supply of frozen meats, seafood and breads. We have a wide range of non perishable items like snack foods, canned food and condiments. The guest kitchen has salt, pepper and a community section.
- We are self catering and you will need to bring your own food (see self catering) or buy or supplement your food provisions from our store.
- Our main food preparation area overlooking the resort pool is equipped with everything you will need to store and cook your food including crockery, cutlery, cookware and utensils, BBQs, gas burners, oven, microwave, toaster, kettle, large fridge and freezer etc, so all you need to bring is yourselves and your food.
Have your food delivered direct to the island:
ALL food orders must be placed a minimum of 48 hours in advance, and will be delivered to Shute Harbour where a Palm Bay staff member will collect from to deliver to the resort. This service costs $15 per food order (2 boxes). Each additional box of food will be $5 per box.
When you order food to be delivered by the below company, please address the order to Palm Bay Resort, Long Island, to ensure it finds its way to the resort.
- There are different catering companies, they provide gourmet planned meals at a cost per day, as well as supermarket food. You can view their websites to get your food order started
Follow the links below:
Peach & Pear
Please note that although Whitsunday Provisioning are able to supply alcohol, no alcohol orders will be processed or collected for Palm Bay Resort
- Alternatively if you come via Proserpine you can pick your own food supplies at either of the supermarkets in Airlie Beach
- Please note we are fully licensed and have a strict no BYO alcohol policy
- Slice of Nature don’t charge the delivery fees, it is paid for upon arrival to the resort
Palm Bay offer a range of spirits, cocktails, beer, wine and cider. So you can now enjoy a cocktail or a mocktail by the pool!
To view a list of our cocktails, beer, wine and coffee click here
Every evening at sunset time there is a happy hour with beer, wine and 2 cocktails that will change on a daily basis
Wood Fired Pizzas
Available to purchase from the bar wood-fired pizza’s, wedges, beer battered chips and salads. Our chef’s kitchen is open at lunchtime and dinner (1PM-3.30PM and 5PM-8.30PM) everyday.
During off peak season (Feb – March) pizzas available Wednesday until Sunday only (1PM-3.30PM and 5PM-8.30PM)