* Please be advised that there will be no water taxis available on Christmas Day 2017
FLY to Proserpine or drive to Airlie Beach.
- Buses or taxis meet all flights.
- You can buy a ticket by phone or online for a bus that meets all flights and will transport you to Shute Harbour where you will connect with a water taxi, helicopter or seaplane to Palm Bay
- The phone number for these buses is:
- Whitsunday to everywhere (07) 48464940 firstname.lastname@example.org www.whitsundaytransfers.com
SHUTE HARBOUR Water Taxi
Island Transfers www.islandtransfers.com 0488 022 868
- Five scheduled trips a day departing Harbour at 6.30am 8.30am 10.30am 2pm and 5.15pm travelling direct to Palm Bay. These trips return from Palm Bay at 7am 9am 11am 2.30pm and 5.45pm
- $50 per person – minimum of two person (if you are a single, you must pay for two people)
- Bookings are essential as there is a maximum of 20 people per boat.
- If the scheduled runs are unavailable or do not suit your itinerary, the same water taxi company, Island Transfers, will transfer outside of these times on request and for an extra fee.
- Shute Harbour to Palm Bay is run by GSL Aviation for $129
- For more information and to book click here
- Air Whitsunday fly from Shute Harbour Airport to Palm Bay Resort. $295.00 for a six seater aircraft which includes two or four passengers plus luggage. This can be booked direct through the resort by contacting email@example.com or 0477 770 133
- Valet parking is available at whitsundayparking.com.au
- Marina car park at Shute Harbour with meter that takes coins or credit card.
- Another option is outdoor parking at the top of the hill above Whitsunday Parking. There is a meter that takes coins or credit card.
CAR PARKING Shute Harbour
FLY into Hamilton Island
Mars Charters www.marscharters.com.au 1800202909
- Departure from Hamilton Island
- 2.30pm scheduled run ( 1-5 pax shared $300, 6+ $50 pp)
- *Please note that they are located at the Hamilton Island Marina on jetty G, you can access this by shuttle bus from Hamilton Island Airport.
- Departure from Palm Bay
- 9.30am scheduled run (1 – 5 shared $300, 6+ $50pp)
- If we are booked out we can run at different times. Please contact for more information.
On The Map
Sailing the beautiful Whitsundays? Come and visit us at Palm Bay.
Please call reception on 0477 770 133 for availability and to book.
Pricing starts at $50 for an overnight stay on mooring.
$100 for overnight stay on mooring and two people to use the resort facilities (+$15 for each additional person thereafter).
Facilities include: Pool, Bar, Guest Kitchen, Tennis Courts, Kayaks and Snorkeling equipment, and National Park Walking Tracks